Mar 9, 2007

Spurs are on their way............out?

Five games in twelve days. Players out injured, others tiring. And Martin Jol hints at making wholesale changes to keep his main targets of getting into the top 6 (well, 6th place anyway) and going as far as possible in the UEFA Cup. Now, either this 'Jose' style kidology from the big bald Dutchman. Or, we're in for one helluva beating this Sunday lunch time.

Chimbonda and Keane are apparently injury doubts, and Lennon (again according to Jol, suggested at least) will be rested.

Going to Stamford Beach and winning....well, its not like going to Upton Park and fearing the worst. I'm actually at my mums for the game (its her birthday) and my anti-football girlfriend ('It time you knocked this football thing on its head') will also be present - though she has no idea that Chelsea/Spurs is on the box and will probably not be too best pleased when she finds out that I wont be paying her or anyone else any attention for a couple of potentially horrific hours. And she also has no idea that my brother-in-law (Spurs fanatic) will be present along with my brother (Spurs fanatic) and probably my uncle (Spurs fanatic). She's expecting it to be a quiet meal round my parents. Chilled and relaxed. Stress free.

Its pretty obvious that Spurs wont be the only ones failing to score, come Sunday.


~Spooky

No comments: