Feb 4, 2007

Dicked 0-4

Manchester United. By far the best team in the Premiership. We lived with them for the best part of 45 minutes in the first half, and then in the space of 10 minutes in the second half, they tore us to shreds. Wasn't really a 4-0 performance, defensively, but it was a forgone conclusion that they would win - regardless of Ronaldos textbook theatrics.....the boy is too hot to handle.

After the game, I heard several 'fans' on their mobiles to mates bitching about Jol and how he isnt the right man for the job.

"All he does is stand there and do nothing"

I suppose Man Utd fans felt the same way about Fergie when they wanted him sacked. Once more proving what a bunch of fucking fickle idiots football supporters are. Maybe we could appoint Derren Brown as our new coach, and he could perceptually manipulate everyone into thinking we are the bestest team ever.

I've just got in from the game. I'm gonna make me a sandwich and call my girlfriend, who will obviously say something like 'Oh never mind...its only football' to cheer me up.

~Spooky

No comments: