Jan 31, 2007

two beers in

If they flop tonight they should all be fined a months wages. these are the type of games where they have to show us 1000% commitment. If we lose because Arsenal are simply the better team, then thats life. if we lose because of the wrong attitude or commitment or lack of passion or whatever.....thats near enough a disgrace.

My issue is that even though Lennon has been average against Arsenal overall in the two games, you'd think our most 'creative' player would get fired up for it and would be the point of our attacking movements.

I just think its negative. But before I drown in my own contradictions and hypocrisy, I have one last thing to say:

COME ON YOU SPURS, LETS DO THESE FUCKING SHOWER OF CUNTS!!!!



Right, another beer....mates are round. See you all on the other side.


~Spooky





EDIT (from the bbc):

1926: Reports reach us that Aaron Lennon is not starting for Tottenham as he has been suffering with illness - so Martin Jol must be sure he is making a rapid recovery to name him among his substitutes.


LOL. I'm a typical Spurs fan with the over-reactions. I'll go sit in front of the tv now.

No comments: